meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> Ban Shower Fresh Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant | How to save money and look great while doing so

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ban Shower Fresh Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant

 
 
 

                             BAN SHOWER FRESH INVISIBLE SOLID


I purchased this Deodorant back in 2011 and i had many coupons to use at RiteAid and I bought so many, that it lasted me for 3 years and i still have about 4 left.  This Deodorant keeps me nice and dry throughout the day and the scent smells fresh without being overpowering.

 I will purchase this Antiperspirant again, with or without coupons because it is quite affordable and it is a quality brand.  You can buy this at any dollar store or even at your local supermarket

                                           


                                  Super Nail Nail Polish Thinner

This Super Nail  Polish Thinner is one of my favorite things because i have tons of Nail Polish and this helps to keep them at the right consistency.  I purchased this at my local Beauty Supply and it was $2.99.  I found out about this product from a Nail shop in my area.




                                          Silk Beauty Bar


I am a person with very sensitive skin and i cannot use some soaps because i will break out in hives and my Doctor told me to bathe and shower with very mild soap. During my search, i found this soap at my local dollar store and it is really good.  Some of the fragrances are strong but this brand carries a big variety and my favorite, is their formulation called Natural.

  You get three bars in a pack for $1.19.  I can only find this brand at my dollar store in my area.  This soap is long lasting and it will keep you fresh and clean all day.  I suggest if you find it in your area; buy multi packs. 

Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));