meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> BEAUTIFUL SCENTS FOR THE FALL | How to save money and look great while doing so

Friday, September 12, 2014

BEAUTIFUL SCENTS FOR THE FALL

 
 

 
 
BEAUTIFUL CANDLES FOR THE FALL SEASON
 
 
I love the Fall because of the leaves changing and the general feeling of change in the air.
When the weather is nice and crisp; I love to turn on some slow, soulful music, light some candles and cook some hearty meals.
 
Candles can put you in a good mood and just create an atmosphere of serenity.  I purchase my Candles from a lot of different vendors but I find that I really love Bath and Body Works Candles because the smell is so inviting. 
 
Sometimes I like to use Candles as a decoration with my Fall Colors.  You can purchase some very good Candles from Walmart for good prices.  My favorites are Cinnamon, Candy Apple, Spice, pumpkin and also the Christmas theme Candles such as; Pine.

Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));