meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> BOOTS, BOOTS AND MORE BOOTS | How to save money and look great while doing so

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

BOOTS, BOOTS AND MORE BOOTS

 
 





 
 
 
 
Ladies:  It is time for us to take out those boots from last year and make an assessment  regarding the condition of our boots  and whether they are still relatively stylish or not and time to hit those stores online or at the Mall to get some new boots.  I like to take my boots out and take some Vaseline and shine them up and this tends to make them look new and beautiful. 
 
I went to Macy's last week and they had some boots out but not a lot but I am finding that the styles are similar to last years boots.  I then went online and I saw a lot of boots in various colors that I really like and I am planning to stock up.  This is also a good time to take the boots from last year and get them re-soled so you can get more wear out of them.   Go to all your favorite stores and look at the Clearance section and you will be able to get some great savings.

Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));