meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> EYEBROW SHAPER ( A GREAT MONEY SAVER) | How to save money and look great while doing so

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

EYEBROW SHAPER ( A GREAT MONEY SAVER)

                        
                                     EYEBROW SHAPER



We all like to go to the Nail Shop and get our Eyebrows done and it is very inexpensive to do so, but sometimes we may want to skip the trip and take just a little time to do our brows ourselves and this little baby sure does the trick.

  I usually go and get my brows done at the shop and then for about 5 months I maintain it by using the Eyebrow Shaper.  You can go to any Beauty Supply Store and find this shaper for about $1.00 and I have seen them at the Dollar store for 3 for $1.00.  The Shaper can last for about 2 months but I usually buy 1 every month and I just love the results I get from using them.

  If you are not comfortable using it; just try taking a little hair off to shape the brow and with practice you will learn how to do it well and maintain those brows.  There are many youtube video's that show you how to use the shaper and some people skip the Nail Shop altogether and just use the Shaper.  I remove hair from my brows about 1 per week and  I save a lot of money by doing so. 







Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));