meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> BLEACH ( MY MIRACLE CLEANER) | How to save money and look great while doing so

Monday, November 17, 2014

BLEACH ( MY MIRACLE CLEANER)

 
                            CHLORINE BLEACH THE MIRACLE CLEANER


I love to clean my whole house with chlorine bleach because it is a disinfectant and it is also cost effective.  What I usually do is put on some clothing that I don't mind getting bleach stains on and I put my radio on and just clean away.

Bleach is excellent to clean your toilet and I do this about 3 times a week and it is certainly a germ killer, so I clean the outside of the toilet and also my sink and bathtub.  This product is really good to soak your toothbrush in and then soak in clear water and you just disinfected your trusted toothbrush.

I have wood floors and it is not recommended that you use bleach to clean your wood floor but sometimes I use less than a capful in my mop water and I sanitize my floor and clean my walls and this gives my home such a wonderful and clean scent.

I like to do my own nails and tweeze or shape my eyebrows with the razor shaper and I soak my nail implements and tools in bleach for about 3 minutes 2 times per week.

My stove is white and sometimes it is very hard to keep clean but with Chlorine Bleach this chore is no longer something that I dread doing and I also bleach my counter tops and refrigerator.

Soaking my containers that contained food such as; onions, eggs, garlic and broccoli in bleach prior to washing will definitely remove the lingering food smells.

Don't forget to soak your comb and brush in bleach water with less than a capful of bleach to disinfect these items and then rinse in clear water.

If you have athletes feet; soak your feet in a bleach and water solution with a capful of bleach and this will relieve this malady. ( Always talk to your Doctor first for the best advice)

Well, Ladies and Gentlemen; I could definitely go on and on about this bleach thing but you can see why I love bleach and the fact that I can use this product so many way's and I can usually get a big bottle between $2.00 and $3.00 is really a good savings and this will last me for more than a month.

There are so many way's that we can cut back but still live a rich and rewarding life.  In the comment section; leave your tips for your uses for chlorine bleach.


Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));