meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> JEANS CAN BE CLASSY | How to save money and look great while doing so

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

JEANS CAN BE CLASSY

THE PERFECT MARRIAGE OF JEANS WITH A HINT OF SOPHISTICATION

I saw this display and I immediately fell in love with it.  This display shows how you can take your jean pieces and incorporate them with different fabrics to make it look more classy.  I love how the outfit on the left has brown pants and the gold jewelry to make this look like an outfit that you can go out to the movies or you could add some cute heels and go out for an evening out.  On some jobs this outfit could also qualify to be worn for business casual.

I have never been a fan of the Acid Wash Jeans, but I really like this Dress; I think it is fierce!

My favorite is the Down Coat and I just love the belt that was added to give the pop of color, and the streamlined fit of this Coat.

You can take some of your Jean pieces that you already own and create this same look and also add your own special touch to it.

I have seen some Acid Wash Jeans at the local thrift store and I will buy some to create different looks without burning a hole in my pocket.

Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));