meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> METALLICS ( YOU CAN SHINE FOR THE HOLIDAYS) | How to save money and look great while doing so

Thursday, December 11, 2014

METALLICS ( YOU CAN SHINE FOR THE HOLIDAYS)

                  THIS DISPLAY SHOWS THE RICHNESS OF METALLICS


I am so thrilled that this year presents itself with Metallics.  I am such a fan because I am a child of the seventies and eighties and I remember the glory day's of Donna Summer, Patti Labelle and Diana Ross, proudly wearing this style of clothing and I include hints of glitz in my wardrobe.

Metallics  could always be seen in shirts, sweaters and handbags.  I used to watch Dance Fever and see the ladies dancing the night away in shiny dresses and sequins and this image has been in my mind forever.

A few years ago, some people would not be caught dead in a anything glitzy.  I am so glad that glitz and glamour is back this year and I hope that it is a lasting trend.

If you don't want to do the metallic dress, then, you can take just some key pieces such as; belts, handbag, shawl, necklaces, shirts and tanks, and you will be able to stay fashionable without looking like you are wearing a metallic uniform.

I will be getting a gold lame handbag and one in bronze, this year.

I believe that this display shows glitz done the right way.

Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));