meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> WE DON'T HAVE TO PAY DEPARTMENT STORE PRICES TO ACHIEVE THIS LOOK LADIES | How to save money and look great while doing so

Sunday, January 18, 2015

WE DON'T HAVE TO PAY DEPARTMENT STORE PRICES TO ACHIEVE THIS LOOK LADIES

BOHO CHIC
 

                A nice plain look that we can achieve on a budget.


I went to two very expensive stores and I saw these looks and I looked at the price tag and I was blown away at just how high the price was.

My Daughter and I both said at the same time" They must be kidding, we can get this look at the thrift store"
The first look is a style that is very popular in New York City and I have seen it in Chelsea.
The second look is a very nice sweater and a skirt but it is very easy to achieve this whole look for under 15 dollars.

This is one of the reasons why I thrift is because you can look in magazines or go to department stores and see if you can imitate this look on a budget.

My staple in my wardrobe is black skirts and black pants because you can create some really nice looks by mixing and matching blouses or sweaters.

My Daughter likes boho chic and she has many outfits that looks like the first example and she paid no more than $10.00 for the whole entire look.  Now, that is what I call a bargain.

Real style can be achievable by just having a little imagination when shopping at thrift stores.

Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));