meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> SHOULD I PURCHASE AN EXPENSIVE USED CAMERA FROM EBAY | How to save money and look great while doing so

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

SHOULD I PURCHASE AN EXPENSIVE USED CAMERA FROM EBAY

                         Should I Purchase An Expensive Used Camera From Ebay

Last year, I was looking for a nice quality Camera and I was researching different websites to see where I should purchase my new Camera and I decided to go on Ebay.

I searched and I searched and finally I found a nice looking Camera, that I was so excited to get.  The Camera came and I opened the box and I fell in love.

When I turned the Camera on, it worked well but, I decided to try out the video function and when I played it back on my computer, there was a loud hissing sound coming from the Camera.
I started to think that this was a regular part of the video system.

I was very upset and I decided to get in touch with Ebay and follow all the rules regarding this return.

After this experience I decided not to buy my Camera used and I purchased one from another retailer and I am so pleased with it.

I have purchased some smaller inexpensive Cameras from Amazon.com and I am very happy with them and I used them as my back up.


Disclaimer:  This is the experience that I had with buying a used Camera.  You may or not have the same experience.  Research very extensively.

Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));