meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> HOW TO LIVE, LOVE AND ENJOY LIFE. (WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT IN LIFE?) | How to save money and look great while doing so

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

HOW TO LIVE, LOVE AND ENJOY LIFE. (WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT IN LIFE?)

Heart Raspberry Board Love Ripe Berry Red
Image courtesy of Pixabay

I am going a little off topic which I will do from time to time.  I have been in deep thought today.  The question is What Is Really Important In Life?  After losing family members over the years I have thought about all the good times we shared.  The family dinners where the family came from all over and we just sat, ate, laughed, and enjoyed each other.

The memory of my Elderly Aunt dancing and we all laughed till our belly's hurt.   These times were very important for the children of that time because it taught us the real meaning of life.  To think of all the people we have lost is painful to even think about at times.

Flower, Rose, Romance, Nature, Love

The real meaning of life to me is living comfortable and that means finding joy in spending time with my Daughter and Grandson and enjoying natures beauty, taking in the sights of the city, writing, and self-expression.  Family's are not as close as they used to be, so we have to create beautiful memories for our children so they can share the amazing stories with their own children.

My Daughter and I look at old photo's and laugh at the old fashions we used to wear years ago.  She was into The Spice Girls and Brittany Spears, so we chuckle at the pictures of her wearing fashions from that time period and we laugh at my old hairstyles.
People, Three, Portrait, Black
Image courtesy of Pixabay

Finding what is important in life includes: Sharing yourself, sharing knowledge, being thankful for what you have and embracing yourself and others.  That means being loving and forgiving.

The older I get, material things are not as important as they used to be.  So, what is important is that I share in the human experience and I am enjoying sisterhood and learning from other Ladies.

I am an introvert so it is not always easy to find friends but I am learning that you need others to share the experience of life.  As we age, we will lose more and more friends and love ones, so it is very important to find new friendships and nurture old ones.
Girls Children Kids Friends Young Happy Ch
Image courtesy of Pixabay

I have never shared so much of myself as I have in the last three years since I have been Vlogging and Blogging and I am so happy that I did because it is like a Diary that my family can see and remember this time when I fully stepped out my box.  When my life is over, they will look back at my body of work, my art form and they will smile and remember that I was the happiest I have ever been in my life.

The most important thing in life is not money.  It is being happy in your own skin.   I would like to know what is really important in life for you.  Let me know in the comment section.

Thank you for caring and embracing me and allowing me to be myself (SashaMoniqueTalks).

Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));