meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> PLUS SIZE LADIES, SHOW YOUR COLOR | How to save money and look great while doing so

Friday, April 17, 2015

PLUS SIZE LADIES, SHOW YOUR COLOR

ORANGE WITH CLASS


BLUE AND WHITE WITH PIZZAZ
 

BEAUTIFUL IN WATER COLOR
 

PASTEL YELLOW AND FLIRTY
 

LEMON YELLOW WITH CURVES
 
 

PEACOCK COLORS AND FABULOUS
 

GREEN AND BLUE WITH MASS APPEAL
 

ABSTRACT WITH COLORFUL SOPHISTICATION
 
 
Ladies, I just wanted to debunk the myth that we should not wear color.  We can find clothing in the right shapes that will make us look just as pretty as any other women.  Color can bring out our beautiful playful nature.  I am a big fan of colorful clothing and some people feel that we should only wear black and that is not so. 
 
Black clothing can sometimes make us look dowdy and plain old boring.  This is how I feel about it.
When I am shopping I like to look for colors that will enhance my complexion.  Someone asked me why I wear so many colors and I turned right around and asked them why they don't and they said; colors will make you look bigger and  (fat women)  should not be seen in them.
 
I love to create my own trends in regard to dressing my plus size body.  I think that I look pretty in color and I will not dim my light for anyone and neither should you.
 
My problem areas are my arms and my stomach, but, you can learn how to camouflage these areas.
 
As you can see, all these ladies in these pictures look absolutely terrific and I would wear any one of these outfits.
 
The main thing that we should remember is dressing for our shape and body type.  If the outfit, you wear is fitting you poorly, then you should pick another one that is flattering, but you can wear any color you want.
 
 
 

Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));