meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> DOES INEXPENSIVE CLOTHING HAVE TO LOOK SO CHEAP? | How to save money and look great while doing so

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

DOES INEXPENSIVE CLOTHING HAVE TO LOOK SO CHEAP?

                DOES INEXPENSIVE CLOTHING HAVE TO LOOK SO CHEAP?

This is a question that I think about sometimes.  I am a savings queen and I can make a dollar go a long way.  As I go to some local stores and just browse around to see the latest fashions, I just think to myself  ( this stuff looks tooooooo cheap).

We have already established the fact that I like clothing that cost little money, but what I cannot stand is an outfit that looks like it is disposable.  I have a few articles of clothing that I have had for about ten years and I remember paying three dollars for it and it is staple pieces that I can wear on its own but also under sweaters and jackets.

I have found some stores that I like to go to that have clothing that will last and you will still find the latest fashion.


  • Burlington Coat Factory
  • Macys ( Clearance Rack)
  • Sears
  • Charlotte Russe
  • Rue 21
  • Ebay
  • Marshalls
  • Dress Barn ( Clearance Rack)
  • TJ Maxx
  • Nordstrom Rack


These are some nice stores to go to and find a large array of clothing that will fit properly and look so stylish and fresh

Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));