meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> Evine Live. A Worthy Mention! | How to save money and look great while doing so

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Evine Live. A Worthy Mention!

There is a wonderful Television Shopping Network that I have been watching and it is called Evine Live.

I have been watching it on and off for about a year and I am noticing that they have some really good prices for their clothing.

I watched today and they had Dresses starting for about $25,00 and the shipping was very low.

They carry all sizes and the clothing looks like it is made with some good material.

You can get other products there like all the other Shopping Networks , but, their prices seems to be very inexpensive.

If you have this channel in your area, please start watching and take advantage of their sales and savings.

They also have a terrific sale where you can buy all your bedding for a nice price.

 I have been a fan of Home Shopping for many years and I am going to add this channel to my list of favorites.

You can also access their site online.  If you purchase anything from their site, please let me know what you feel about the quality of their products?

Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));