meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> SUMMER I WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS | How to save money and look great while doing so

Sunday, June 21, 2015

SUMMER I WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS

                                            SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!


Well, I have  been patiently waiting for this moment.  After enduring a cold, cold, winter, I am ready to look up to the sun rays and give my blessings for the warmth and the welcoming presence that sunshine can bring. 

By nature, I am a spring and fall girl, but I am so happy and looking forward to planning some wonderful events for me and my family this summer.

There are many ways you can enjoy this summer without it putting a hole in your pocket.
My Daughter and I love to spend summer days in New York City, sightseeing, eating, and attending all the free events in the parks.

We are blessed because our entertainment center in my state have a series of concerts outdoors and there are some vendors who sell ice cream and food that you can purchase while you wait for the show to begin.

Last year, I bought some food from home,but I did buy some ice cream from the vendors and we had such a good time.

It is also the best time to get together with your family and have a big cookout  and we just sit back and reminisce about the old days and feast on some delicious food


            THINGS I WANT TO DO THIS SUMMER
                                                     
  1. Do some travelling to another State for a day trip
  2. See a Broadway Play
  3. Go to yard sales out of my area
  4. Make homemade soaps
  5. Go to the Wax Museum
  6. Go on a cruise around New York
  7. Learn a new skill
  8. Go fishing
  9. Go to West Indian Parade
  10. Go to Concerts

Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));