meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> WE ALL CAN SAVE ON OUR UNDERGARMENTS LADIES | How to save money and look great while doing so

Friday, June 12, 2015

WE ALL CAN SAVE ON OUR UNDERGARMENTS LADIES

 
 



I used to go to department stores to buy my underwear and I noticed that they still did not last that long.  I then started to go to little discount stores in my area and they sell the underwear in the packages.  The brands that I tried are Fruit Of The Loom, Hanes and Just My Size.
These brands are excellent because they sell underwear in different styles and I find them to last very long.

Hanes even have a warranty card in their packages if you are not satisfied.  I can get underwear three in a pack for three dollars or five in a pack for five dollars and they are of good quality.
 
They have underwear in silky materials and also cotton. It comes in a variety of nice colors so you can always find colors and styles that you like.

You can find underwear for girls and women styles.  Don't sleep on the small discount stores because you will get the best bargains there.

The two stores that I shop at to  get these fabulous prices are S&A Stores and Value Zone Stores.  I have also seen the packs at Family Dollar.


Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));