meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> Beauty Products And Things I Am Sick Of Rant And Tag. | How to save money and look great while doing so

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Beauty Products And Things I Am Sick Of Rant And Tag.


I am a person who never do Tags, but, I thought this would be a fun one, so here it goes!

Beauty Products And Things I Am Sick Of Rant And Tag.
  1. I am so sick of walking past one of my favorite department stores and being told to head on over to that big makeup store in the mall because they have the best makeup in the world.  Total Lies!
  2. I am so sick of going into big name stores and being sprayed with perfume and almost catching an Asthma Attack.  I will remedy this situation by creating a T shirt that say's " No Spray Zone.  If You Spray, I Will Sue And I Will Be Your Future Boss".  That should shake them up a bit. lol
  3. I am so sick of seeing Lace Front Wigs being sold for hundreds of dollars and in two weeks it looks like a crazy cat got hold of it.
  4. I am so sick of companies promoting lip balm  that is supposed to be so great and when I get it home it is a stiff version of my Crisco Oil.
  5. I am sick of long nails that looks like it has Liberace and his Piano on it.
  6. I am so sick of buying named brand nail polish and it doesn't last.
  7. I am so sick of hearing Wigs being called, "Units."  It is a Wig for Christ Sakes.
  8. I am so sick of overpriced soda and candy being sold at concert venues.  Six Dollars for a Pepsi is ridiculous.
  9. I am so sick of Laundry Detergent being sold for $15.00 just because it is in a red bottle.
  10. I am so sick of Makeup Foundation not matching my skin and I end up buying another bottle to mix  with it.  "I Am Not A Chemist) lol
I hope you enjoyed my little Rant and Tag.

                              SashaMoniqueTalks

Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));