meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> MACY'S SALE DAY'S. | How to save money and look great while doing so

Monday, July 6, 2015

MACY'S SALE DAY'S.

                                                    Sale Day's Are Here Again!


First I want to say, where are all my Jersey Girls at?  Well, if you raised your hand, I am going to give you some good information.

We all love Macy's and the quality of merchandise that they carry.  I went on a shopping excursion with my sister and we went to the strip mall at Essex Green in West Orange, NJ and when we approached Macy's, there was a sign saying (CLOSING).  I was a bit sad because this store has been a staple in this community for many years.

When we opened the door I could see a lot of merchandise with signs saying sale 40, 50 and some 60 percent off.  As I walked through the aisles I could see a lot of beautiful dresses, suits, tops, pants, handbags, jewelry and handbags and shoes and then I looked further and I saw name brand makeup on sale.

A lot of the dresses cost $30.00 with the sale price and they were very nice.  I purchased two shirts and my total was $15.00.

This sale is going to go on until July 31, 2015 because the store will be closing for a while and then, they will be re-opening in the fall with all clearance items.  This store is going to become a clearance center and that is good news.

All these items are final sale, so, you must try on everything before you buy it.

This store is located at: 495 Prospect Avenue West Orange, NJ  (Essex Green Shopping Center)

Happy Shopping!

Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));