meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> Buy Your Shampoo From The Dollar Store To Save Money. | How to save money and look great while doing so

Monday, August 24, 2015

Buy Your Shampoo From The Dollar Store To Save Money.

I grew up in a big family and with girls in the family, you will always find yourself running out of personal products, especially shampoo.  We didn't have dollar stores at that time but since we do now, we can save so much money on shampoo.

I am starting to see more name brand shampoo's at my local dollar store and that is so great.  If you have a big family, you can go to the dollar store and buy five bottles of shampoo and you will have enough for everyone without running out.

Below, I am showing you all the brands that I have purchased and I love.  Some of these items can be found at your local Dollar Tree or Family Dollar stores.















Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));