meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> GOOD CITIES TO LIVE IN AND ENJOY YOUR SOCIAL LIFE | How to save money and look great while doing so

Sunday, August 23, 2015

GOOD CITIES TO LIVE IN AND ENJOY YOUR SOCIAL LIFE




1. New York City.  I live in the Tri State area, so I have a lot of opportunities to enjoy the sights and the sounds of the city.   This City is so full of life and it is very easy to meet new friends.  You can walk the street and sometimes you will bump into very famous people who are out and about. 

There is an energy in New York that I just cannot fully explain but anyone who have been there know exactly what I mean.  It is absolutely captivating!

There is always something to do 24 hours a day and the Restaurants are great.

Good Restaurants to go to in New York are:

* Javelina
* Bowery Meat Company
* 15 East
* Frankie & Johnnie's Steakhouse


2. Miami:  I have heard so much about Miami and the nice, hot, sunny days.  There are so many beautiful people there and so much beautiful music, beaches and a terrific nightlife.  I have never been to Miami but I will go one day.  Miami has world famous clubs.  There are a lot of Roof  Top Bars.  The culture is bursting with so much energy and once you stay there, you may never want to return home.

Good Hotels to stay in are:

*Four Seasons Hotel Miami
*Viceroy Hotel
*InterContinental Miami
*Epic Hotel


3. Philadelphia Pennsylvania: 
I have only been to Pennsylvania about 3 times in my life and it was really a great experience and I would love to go back.

Philadelphia have a nightlife that is great for everyone.  If you like listening to live music and mingling with a lot of good people, then, this place is for you.  I am a jazz lover and I heard that Philadelphia has the best talent in the world.  A lot of Restaurants stay open until 1am, so that is definitely a plus.
There are some Restaurants that I have been told, will serve you up some good food.

*10 Arts Bistro & Lounge
*1225  Raw Sushi and Sake Lounge
*Forcella
*Ela


4. Chicago:  I have never been to Chicago but I have talked to people who have lived there and they told me that it is a place that you can meet a lot of like minded people and it is so much to do in this wonderful City.    If you are a person who like Cruises, you can go on the Chicago Dinner Cruise and cruise around this beautiful City.  There is an abundance of Dance, Jazz and Comedy Clubs in Chicago.

Here I list some of the best Restaurants in Chicago.

* Bavettes
* Les Nomades
* RoSal's
* Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab




Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));