meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> The Good And The Bad Of Online Dating | How to save money and look great while doing so

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The Good And The Bad Of Online Dating


In my past I used online dating sites and I went on 1 date and I decided to do this post after speaking to a very good friend of mines concerning this subject.  I will give you my thoughts regarding the good and bad of online dating.

The Good Of Online Dating:
  • You are able to chat with someone any day or night.  There are no restrictions based on time  and you can access people from all over the world.
  • Find people who share the same interest.
  • See people of different ages, you may be interested in
  • Do a search of people from your zip code.
  • Search for people who have the same spiritual beliefs.
  • Look for people who are interested in a long term relationship or not.
  • Find someone who fit your specific height requirements.
  • Look for someone with or without children.

The Bad Of Online Dating:
  • Gold diggers.
  • People who are married and lie and say that they aren't.
  • Scam Artist
  • Men looking for a Women to take care of them and vice versus and Mommas Boy's.
  • You can run into people running from the law or serial killers and rapist.
  • People who lie about their profession.
  • Lying and saying that they don't have children when they do.
  • Sometimes they lie about the City or State they live in.
  • Thinking you are desperate and taking you for granted such as: Not remembering your birthday or anything that is special to you.
  • Men who are serial daters and not really looking for a real relationship

So, I will tell you a little about my experience dating online.  I went on a well known site years ago and I started to search and I was contacted by a Man and we spent a while chatting online and he then wanted to take me out.   We set up a place to meet and we went out and had a great time.  He was not my type, but, I figured this was a good way to meet someone and form a friendship.

Every weekend we spent time going out to dinner and movies and this was such a nice time, but, as time passed I noticed that he started taking me for granted and he was not concerned about things that was important to me.

We decided to keep our relationship as friendship only and we have remained this way.

My advice is to not take online dating to serious and just use it as a tool to meet new people.  You have to be very careful because there are people looking to use and abuse Women who are vulnerable and I would not introduce a person to children until you have dated them for a very long time.

Online dating is not safe because you don't know if you are really chatting with the same person on the picture and you could be inviting trauma into your life.

On the other hand, I have heard some really good stories about people meeting online and are now married but, you have to take your time and not rush into anything.

This was my one and only experience with online dating and I am not sure whether I would ever try it again.

Tips For You Ladies:

  • Do not let a Man pick you up from your home.
  • Do not let him meet your children.
  • Don't give out personal information.
  • Never let this person know where you work or have your work number.
  • Trust your gut feelings.
  • Never give your money to anyone.
  • Have extra money tucked away to get home from your date.
  • Let a family member know where you are going.
  • Be careful dating someone who lives in another state or country.
  • If it sounds like they are lying, they are!


Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));