meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> THIS IS THE MONTH THAT I STARTED THIS BLOG. | How to save money and look great while doing so

Thursday, August 20, 2015

THIS IS THE MONTH THAT I STARTED THIS BLOG.

                                                  SASHAMONIQUETALKS


Hello Ladies and Gentlemen.  This is the month that I started this Blog.  I was not sure what I was going to talk about and I wasn't really sure of the steps that it takes to start a Blog.   I have many varied interest and I know that my passion regarding saving money and of course shopping would be a great way to share my skills and my talents.

I love fashion, so this was a good opportunity  to show you all the steps that I use, to shop and save money.  This Blog has afforded  me the pleasure of talking to people from all over the world and   also learn from other seasoned Bloggers.

This Blog is a great form of self expression for me and I am enjoying the journey.  My Blog started off about  saving money but it is turning into even more subjects that I am interested in. 

Thank you all for supporting this Blog and I just want you to know that there is so much more in store.  I will be touching on other subjects that I would like to share with you all and I am a believer that we can all learn from each other.

The direction that this Blog is taking is so exciting because this is something that I wanted to do so long and the fact that I have completed one year gives me a lot of promise for the future. So, please stay tuned!

3 comments

  1. Congratulations sweetie on one year of blogging(I hope that's a word). Lol I just started one hopefully I will be successful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all of the helpful tips and information that you provide through this blog...you are doing an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for viewing and your support is much appreciated.

      Delete

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));