meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> Are We Wasting Money On Monthly Subscription Boxes? | How to save money and look great while doing so

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Are We Wasting Money On Monthly Subscription Boxes?


As a Blogger and Vlogger on Youtube, i get the opportunity to see the ladies show their monthly subscription boxes.  Some show some wonderful things that they are proud to get in the mail and a few of the ladies told me that it feels like you are getting a special present every month.

I am a lover of ordering online and getting special things for myself but i have not tried the monthly subscription boxes because i have seen that a few of the items in the boxes are not quality products or they sometimes come in very small sizes.

I feel that the companies are using these subscription boxes to just send you a small product to entice you to buy the bigger size product.

This concept can be wasteful in my opinion because you can take the same amount of money and just buy and try different brands each month and you don't get any surprises.

I am very wary of a company charging my credit card each month for items that they think i will like.
This also applies to the companies that send you shoes or a handbag every month. I feel that it is like subliminal messages telling us what we should like or buy.

There are some women who are very happy with these boxes but for me, a person who like to be mindful of my spending, it could be a trap because it is just an added bill that can be avoided.

If you have found a company that you are very happy with, leave your comment below.

Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));