meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> HOW TO STOP BEING A PRODUCT HOARDER | How to save money and look great while doing so

Monday, September 14, 2015

HOW TO STOP BEING A PRODUCT HOARDER

HOW TO STOP BEING A PRODUCT HOARDER



Over a few years I have been hoarding different makeup products, personal care items, hair products, and etc.
All these items started to take up a lot of room in my home, so I decided that it is time to put a stop to this.
So this past month I have made it my business to use up these products and if I have to replace something, I will buy just one instead of several.



These are my tips to stop being a Product Hoarder:
  1. I will learn to use up most of my products before replacing it.
  2. I will make a habit of using 4 nail polishes a week and not buy anymore.
  3. Once a month I will take inventory of my products so I can truly find out what I need to replace.
  4. I will take out 1 or 2 makeup foundations and use until empty
  5. Products that I have never opened, I will collect those and put in a bag for Goodwill or another Charity to donate.
  6. I will stay out of the makeup aisle to avoid buying eye shadow because I am addicted to eye shadow.
  7. I will toss out expired products that have gotten to old to use.
  8. I will find other uses for products that I own.
  9. I will shop once per year for new products if I start running out.
  10. I will use my old perfumes for room spray

                                                  SASHAMONIQUETALKS

Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));