meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> Why Do I Blog? | How to save money and look great while doing so

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Why Do I Blog?


I started blogging as a way of self expression and a way to connect with new people. It is a good way to find out your love and your passion.  Blogging can be therapeutic because you are able to project your views in a non judgmental way.  My new passion is pushing me in more directions than i ever thought possible.

To find out how powerful words can be is just exhilarating to say the least.  If you are a person who is thinking of blogging; i say just do it.  You don't have to be super perfect.  Your words and your style of writing can project new knowledge to your readers and you can distribute this content for many years to come.

Learning how to put words together and finding time to compose your post can be a bit tricky and time consuming, but blogging is something that you can do on your own time without added demands of what you should do or what not to do.

Sometimes i get up late at night to create my post because everything is so quiet and still and it is the best time to put my writings together..  I don't know what direction my blog is going to go but i am so happy with the opportunities that are coming my way and i didn't decide to blog for that reason but, it is an added bonus. 

There is no secret that i have a chronic illness, but, i decided that i will not let that be my crutch and it gives me a sense of creativity and to use my time wisely.  I am leaving my permanent imprint on the world.

Sashamoniquetalks is here to tell you that no matter your age or disability, you still have an opportunity to share something with the world.  Don't let anything stop you from reaching your goals.  




Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));