meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> High Efficiency Washing Machines Are They Worth All The Hype? | How to save money and look great while doing so

Monday, November 30, 2015

High Efficiency Washing Machines Are They Worth All The Hype?

                       High Efficiency Washing Machines Are They Worth All The Hype?


In my complex we just switched to HE Washing Machines after many years of dealing with an old machine that needed repairs badly.  As the manager bought the new machine in, we were so excited that we would now be able to enjoy a brand new machine that would make our clothes clean and at the time, we didn't know that it was high efficiency.

So, I decided to do my wash and I was so surprised by the quiet sound of the machine.  I thought to myself "This is a plus." but what I did not anticipate was the fact that the machine only filled up with half a bucket of water.  I automatically thought something was wrong with the machine and I had the setting on heavy duty and the sound was still so quiet.

I finished washing my clothes and I pulled out clothes that didn't smell clean at all.  I was so frustrated about this and i started to ask other people regarding this issue and they said that these kind of machines are not meant to use much water.  I was so upset about this because i have no need for a machine that will not clean my clothes effectively.

Sometimes, we yearn for products that are new and do things a different way, when there wasn't anything wrong with the old way.

I don't like these machines at all because it just defeats the purpose.  This machine sports a big tub, but what is the use of a big tub and less water?  When shopping for appliances please research online to see what your options are because you may not be getting what you are paying for.

Sometimes, you can save more money by just using a traditional washing machine and getting the job done the first time.

This is sort of a rant but the message here is to not go with the flow but do what works for you and your family even if the product isn't what's in at the moment.






Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));