meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> The Importance Of Using A Shopping List When Buying Clothing | How to save money and look great while doing so

Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Importance Of Using A Shopping List When Buying Clothing


We have spent a lot of time building that wardrobe that we have wanted for a long time, but. lately I have gone through my closet and I have found that I  am purchasing the same items over and over again.  Why is this happening?  Because I am not buying with a purpose in mind.

It is no secret, that I like to buy clothing that can match almost everything in my wardrobe but I need to start shopping with the intention of buying entire outfits and not just separates.  The only way I can accomplish this is, by shopping with a list that shows specifically, what I need to buy at that time and to list some of the items that I already have.

This will cut down on some unnecessary spending and also help me to plan my purchases better.  Sometimes we forget what we bought and whether or not we need to purchase the item in a particular color or not.  Six sweaters in red is not something that I really need and I will now shift my focus when shopping.

We use a shopping list when buying our food and it prevents us from forgetting food that we should purchase, but, also produce that we shouldn't buy because we already have it.


What I will include on my shopping list now:

  • Pants.
  • Scarfs.
  • Accessories,
  • White Shirts.
  • Blazers.
  • Solid Colors.
  • Skirts.
  • Tank tops and Shells.


Clothing that I don't need to purchase for a while:

  • Bright colors.
  • Black Pants.
  • Printed Handbags.
  • Under clothes.
  • Graphic Prints.
  • Grey Sweaters.


When you look over your list, you will be more focused when you shop and you will not make the mistake of repeating your purchases.





Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));