meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> Are We Getting Enough Fruit During The Winter Months? | How to save money and look great while doing so

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Are We Getting Enough Fruit During The Winter Months?

For some reason I tend not to get enough fruit and vitamin C during the winter months.  I like fruit but it is something that I do not buy always and when I go to the supermarket sometimes I forget to pick some up or I find comfort food that I gravitate towards.

My Grandson loves fruit but he isn't a big eater, so, I hate to buy a big bag of fruit and have it go bad.
The very last time I went shopping I went in the fruit and vegetable aisle and saw the packs of fruit and it only had about five apples or five oranges and you can also get a mix of each.  I think this is a good way to buy fruit but not have it just sitting around and spoil.

Many supermarkets carry these packs and they also sell some vegetables this way.  When you go to your local store, check it out and it is so much more affordable than those big bags of fruit. 






These small packets are perfect to cut up to make a fruit cup for our children or grandchildren to take to school for lunch.



Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));