meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> QVC You Are The Leader! | How to save money and look great while doing so

Saturday, March 19, 2016

QVC You Are The Leader!



I have been  watching the shopping networks for many years.  Many times I imagined myself presenting Jewelry and describing the product and getting a chance to talk to the customers interested in buying Jewelry at affordable prices.  Being a plus sized girl most of my life I quietly thought that people my size could never get a job in the TV Shopping Network arena.

Many years ago, they didn't even have any plus size models.  I would watch models showcasing the many famous clothing brands and sometimes I was afraid to order because I was not sure that the style or cut of the garment would suit my body type.

Well, QVC I have to salute you.  Recent years I have seen so many changes in QVC because you have a variety of host who are plus size.  This makes me feel very proud because now, a young lady will see these beautiful plus size women and say to herself " I can do this too".

These plus size ladies who work for QVC are very proficient at their job and it makes me more eager to order clothing from them.

QVC have plus size models who vary from size 12 on up and some even look like they are a size 20.  I can tell from the way they are wearing the item whether it would look good on me and it is such an blessing because we no longer have to stand in the background wearing the big shapeless Mumu.

Accepting yourself at any size is a great thing to do.  If you don't, nobody else will!

Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));