meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> What things are you willing to do without? | How to save money and look great while doing so

Friday, July 22, 2016

What things are you willing to do without?



: Living Below Your Means:

I had to take a serious look at my expenses and my income this year.  I have some wonderful events that are happening in my family this year and I need money to accommodate these expenses.

The best way for me to be ready without using credit cards is to cut back.  The first thing that I must do is to find out what I am willing to live without to reach my goals.  Below you will see what I am doing and what I am planning to do to make my financial dreams a reality.


What I Can Live Without:
High-Speed Internet Service:
Use low-cost Internet service if you do not use the Internet for conducting your business.  If all you need is Internet service just to check your emails, then you don't need top of the line service.

      2. New Clothes:

Stop buying clothes that you don't really need right now.  Go through your closet to see what can be re-worked and worn differently and ways to freshen up your wardrobe.  Scarves and jewelry work wonders to update your wardrobe.

     3. Analog Phone Service: 

I have not done it yet but I am thinking of having cell phone service only and that would help me to save a bundle.

     4. Change Your Hair Style:

Wear a simple low maintenance hairstyle that doesn't cost me anything to maintain.

     5. Movie Theater:

I will buy DVD or borrow movies from the Library.

    6. Cut Cable Service:

I am planning to downgrade my service or totally cut my cable.  The fees are very high and most movie channels are playing the same movie.  It is very easy to watch shows and movies on your computer and there are low price options such as; Netflix, Hulu and there are others that will give you a great deal.

  7. Loose Change;

Go to the Bank and get change so I don't have to break Dollar bills to get change.  We waste a lot of money when we have to go to a store and buy things because we really need change.

  8. Restaurant:

I will not go to Restaurants and if I do, it will be low price local Eateries.  There are a lot of new spots that opened in my area and they are really reasonable.

  9. Personal Beauty Products:

I will buy products that can be used for more than one thing such as All in one body washes that can 
be used to wash hair also and I am planning to make my own fragrance-free soap.

 10. Shoes:

I will use shoes in nude or black to keep my spending down and use a basic nude handbag to go with everything




















Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));