meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> Is Social Media making you antisocial? | How to save money and look great while doing so

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Is Social Media making you antisocial?

I have been involved in Social Media for some time now and I am noticing that it is so easy to email, text or chat online, that my social interactions with other people are diminishing.  The fact that you do not have to leave your house to have communications with anyone is ideal but is it healthy?  We are becoming a society that is drifting further apart and a lot of us don't really see or understand what is happening.

Honestly, I really have to make myself go out to see people that I love because I have become complacent with my interactions.  All day, most of us are looking at the phone screen, computer screen or on gaming systems. We don't realize that we are being programmed.

I love Social Media but I feel that I need to step away from it to gain my life back and a healthy well-being. We need each other.  Families need to be close and share life without the phone and etc.

Computers and phones are a blessing but do not let it become a curse.

Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));