meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> Are You Planting Into Infertile Ground? | How to save money and look great while doing so

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Are You Planting Into Infertile Ground?

                                  Are You Planting Into Infertile Ground?

I decided to do this post because I have been thinking about the seeds that I have been planting for years now with my online hobbies.  Some of these activities are productive but It was never my goal to use social media as a business.

 There is a company that I have been associated with that has not lived up to the end of their bargain.  I will not say the name of this company but I feel that I have produced and I am not seeing any progress with this company.

  I think my biggest regret is not taking my hobby serious enough to see that it could possibly turn into something more.

Before you think about joining a social media platform, you should truly research it and see if it is a viable choice where you could turn it into a small business.  I  love having a hobby.

 I am a very sick person, so I have to keep my mind occupied to keep from dwelling on my illnesses.  Do not let these companies use  your craft to get rich and leave you with nothing.


Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));