meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> What are you all doing for Memorial Day? | How to save money and look great while doing so

Saturday, May 27, 2017

What are you all doing for Memorial Day?



Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen.  I am coming in to see what you all are doing for Memorial Day.  Recently, I had a conversation with someone regarding cook-outs.  I discussed the fact that you do not see many cook-outs due to problems with crime.  Many days I miss when our parents and aunts and uncles would have a cook-out and they would have plenty of food and delicious desserts.

Crime is rampant and many people have opted out of cook-outs in my area because of fights breaking out and murders.  I would love to go back to the peaceful days of getting together with family to celebrate.  I have many memories of the homemade ice cream that was made just for the occasion.

Going shopping is on the agenda for me and my family.  I will be catching those sales and then back home to relax.

I wish you a happy and safe Memorial Day and can you leave down in the comment section about the things you will be doing and you can also include a past memory?

Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));