Monday, August 7, 2017

Is He Guilty (Usher) Or Did You Not Protect Yourself?

Hello, everyone, I just wanted to weigh in on the situation about the singer Usher Raymond possibly giving people the Herpes Virus and I want to say that no matter who you have a relationship with whether or not it is casual or long term, you have the responsibility of telling the other person whether you have an STD, but I will also say that it is your responsibility to protect yourself.  I do not care how famous a person is.  Of course, I don't know all the details of this story but never put your life in someone else hands.

There are many ways to prevent catching an STD and I will not go into it in this post but you cannot blame anyone if you are being careless.  People make mistakes and I am quite aware of this but we cannot continue this madness.