meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> Gorilla Snot Gel Review. | How to save money and look great while doing so

Monday, December 11, 2017

Gorilla Snot Gel Review.

Gorilla Snot Gel Review.


Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen, I have seen so many reviews on the Gorilla Snot Gel and I didn't like the name of the product at all but saw that a lot of you liked this gel and had good things to say about the way it made your hair look and the way it holds.

This was my first time buying this particular brand and when I opened the cap I was actually glad that it was a blue colored gel, not the gel that comes out of your nose. lol. 

I smelled the gel and it had a very strong minty smell and it had the exact smell of toothpaste.  I didn't care for the fragrance at all.


It was a nice size container so what the heck, I was going to try it out and see what this gel was about.

I squeezed some out and rubbed my hands together before I put it on my hair and it was very sticky, I said: " this is not going to well." Don't like products that are overly sticky.

Put it on my hair and my hair didn't feel good but when I looked in the mirror this product worked just like the reviewers said all curls were defined and it held very well.

It made my hair look so pretty but I did see a little build up in the front of my head.  Maybe I should have dampened my hair a little before I applied it.


There were some things that I didn't like about this gel as previously stated but I am going to continue to use the rest of the Gorilla Snot Gel because I do like the way my hair looks and it only cost $2.99 and you are getting 340 grams and I think that is a lot of product for that price.

It made my hair feel hard to the touch once it dried.

I think that they should keep the gel blue but make the gel with no fragrance because it felt like I was putting toothpaste on my hair (Yuck, Yuck)!


Many retailers sell this product and you can also look online to order.



Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));