meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> Coupons, Coupons, Couponing! | How to save money and look great while doing so

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Coupons, Coupons, Couponing!

Shopping, Business, Retail


I always dreamed of couponing like the people on these coupon saving shows where the people go to a store and walk out with two carts overflowing with food.  They always say " I only paid 60 cents for all these items."  To me, that sounds like a plan.

I used to coupon and I still will turn in one or two coupons when I go to CVS.  Never was I able to grasp the concept of couponing and walking out the store with a big stockpile.  Really, I don't know how they do it but God bless them because it is indeed a skill.  A skill that I will have to learn.

The problem that I am having with couponing is using a coupon for an item that I am not really interested in using and paying more for a product when it is cheaper to just go with another brand.  I am not a brand-specific by any means.  Canned tomato sauce is canned tomato sauce darn it!
Apples, Collections, Fall, Autumn, Fruit


An apple is just an apple as long as it doesn't have black spots on it or looks like it is rotten.  There are so many people on YouTube who have this thing down to a science and I love to see them walk out of the store and then go home to figure out where they are going to store all these goodies.

Lately, I have become very confused with all the new rules that CVS has concerning couponing.  Coupons cannot be used on products that are already on sale (what kind of mess is this!)  CVS is my favorite drug store but I may have to stroll right pass and go to Dollar General to get the best deals.

Maybe one day CVS will come to their senses and got back to the "good ole days" when we could go in that store and come out with bags of the great products that we used to score, not that long ago.

Below, you will see some of the people who I watch to get couponing inspiration from.







Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));