meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> SashaMoniqueTalks Youtube playlist of laundry detergent reviews | How to save money and look great while doing so

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

SashaMoniqueTalks Youtube playlist of laundry detergent reviews

Hello, everyone.  I just wanted to share the YouTube playlist of my fabulous laundry detergent reviews.  I have been doing them for almost seven years because I have a real love for laundry detergent.  I love seeing what laundry detergent will clean effectively but still be reasonable in price.

Also, I purchase the expensive, name-brand laundry detergents to see if they are really what they claim to be.  You will be surprised at what some of the lower price detergents can do and how they stand up in comparison to the "better brands."




I hope you all enjoyed this laundry detergent playlist.  If you want me to review a laundry detergent that I have yet to  review, please leave a comment below.

Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));