meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Grime Fighter (Citrus) | How to save money and look great while doing so

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Grime Fighter (Citrus)


* Disclaimer:  This post is not sponsored.  I paid for this product with my own money.

I have been using Scrubbing Bubbles for a very long time. This product is a product that I can really rely on to get my bathtub clean.  It has a nice smell and the citrus really makes such a difference in the way your bathroom smells.

Sometimes, I spray my bathtub and let it sit for a while and you can see the dirt coming down the walls of the tub. Then I will use my little scrubber and lightly scrub. Then your tub is so clean!

This product doesn't have any harsh smells and that is good to keep my allergies at bay.   Scrubbing Bubbles will definitely remove soap scum, so that is a lot less work that you have to do.

This bathtub cleaner used to cost a little more years ago, but I purchased mines at Family Dollar and It was under $4.00. This is a great buy!

I love to use products that are guaranteed to work the way that is advertised to do.  You can use this product on your sinks, shower curtains, and countertops. So, this makes it such an all-around product.

You can always find some deals by looking in your local Sunday newspaper.


Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));