meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> What was the best advice your father gave you? | How to save money and look great while doing so

Friday, March 22, 2019

What was the best advice your father gave you?


My dad was a man who was ahead of his time.  He was always trying to improve himself, to be a better person.  There were many times that I was unsure of myself and he always had a way of making me think and see things in a different way.  My dad was such a hard-working man and he poured into me, ideas, for me to embrace opportunities.

He was extremely hard on me and sometimes the words were not kind but I appreciate that he still had faith in me.  Faith that I didn't have!  There were many times that I was upset with him.  I didn't think that he was on my side, but, he was.


When you have lost a parent, you can recall everything whether it was negative or positive.  I miss that old man because he and my grandmother were the ones who showed me how to save money and my dad believed in entrepreneurship.

I want you all to think about the person who made the most impact on your life because this is where you will learn how to make great changes.

Also read and check out people who have inspired you in one way or another.   My father told me to strive towards my dreams and for me to never tell anyone my dreams because people can be very negative and tell you what you can and cannot do.  He said " show them" afterward.

He also said that I can do anything that I put my mind to, and I really appreciate him for this.  I have strayed from his advice from time to time and I found that everything that he said, was the truth.

Many times I have had people ask me "what are you doing?"  because they were so intrigued by me staying very quiet about my plans.  You do not owe anyone the blueprint to your life, it isn't none of their business.
The Road, Beams, Path, Forest, Nature

The people who do this, are some of the people who never had your back or if they find out about your plans, they will praise another person who is doing the same thing you are doing when you were the creator of it.

Be your own cheerleader and pat yourself on your back!  You are great!  Do not let anyone dull your shine.  Create, create, and create!  Be the best that you can be!  Do not let anyone steal your joy!



Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));