meta name='ir-site-verification-token' value='1860762106'> When opportunity knocks, you better open that door! | How to save money and look great while doing so

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

When opportunity knocks, you better open that door!

Choice, Select, Decide, Decision, Vote
Image courtesy of Pixabay

Hello everyone.  I am sure you are saying " what the heck is going on because she is not posting anything."  I have been so busy but yesterday, I was in the presence of a friend of mines, and this person had been presented with some opportunities.

 He was given great information and the chance to make things happen and he waited till the last minute to respond and missed out on this opportunity.

This opportunity had been open for two weeks and if he had taken advantage as soon as this chance was presented, he would be in a great place right now.

One Way Street, Decisions, Opportunity


I don't understand whether he was afraid to pursue this great opportunity or was he just being lazy because he felt that he had enough time or what.
I have done this in my past and I think that I was afraid that things would work out.  It was like I was sabotaging my own life.

A lot of us are scared of stepping out of the box and being great!  If you miss out on too many opportunities there is no promise that you will get another one or if you do, it may take a very long time.

It is best to respond right away to the person who is presenting you will this chance for you to excel and move forward in your life.

When opportunity knock, you better open that door and walk right through!


Post a Comment

}; (function(d, t) {var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript';s.async = true; s.src = '//clickcdn.sovrn.com/api/sovrncm.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));